I rarely have an opportunity these days to grab the occassional flick at my local theatre. Due to my over-extended lifestyle, I have been forced to watch them all from the comforts of my home. A setting that has become increasingly more enticing as the years flow steadily. At the homestead I rarely find my fantasy world come to crashing halt because of an irritating couple discussing the actor's teeth on the big screen. Just as rare is the irredeemable laughing buffoon who thinks an garbage disposal in operation is the pinnacle of levity.
So, anyway my rather distressed point being is that the Best of 2007 list is not in it's final form. This is due to the fact that I have yet to see some films that are either being promised as cinematic gems by various media watchdogs or just personal guesses of my own. These particular movies have not been released on DVD at this juncture which means I haven't seen them. So, another list might be posted in the near future is what I'm saying. Got it? Good.
So, here's my personal picks of the wondrous year of 2007 which are in no order of any sort.
1. The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford.
2. We Are England
3. Sunshine
4. Superbad
5. Rescue Dawn
6. The Lives Of Others
7. The Lookout
8. Eastern Promises
9. Black Book
10. Protagonist
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment